Skip to main content

Blue
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Fear

1st Semester Reflection

1. My actual images are good but not great I think that I could have done better with my creativity and effort. The elements in my images like contrast, focus, an others were not as good as they could have been. The quality of subject matter was was good I didn't take more photos than 24 I should have taken more photos to get a better variety to work with. I fulfilled all my assignments except for one so I did god on this one. I payed attention to the objective of the assignment but I didn't take it further like should have. Proper format and resolution was done. I completed most of my work on time. I went beyond my ideas on some projects, but not all. 2. I waited until last minute to take my pictures. I tried to but in the end I would usually sick to my first ideas. I didn't do enough effort or planning in my photography but I need to work on that though. I mostly did the minimum in how many photos I took. Yes I do try to avoid them, but i have to stop doing that becaus

What Art!

1. The is dramatic. The expressions are very serious. Their postures are strange. 2. It was probably oil painted then edited in photoshop. 3. The role the colors play are very important to any image but I think they don't accentuate is the images. 4.